The Crafting System Episode 19: The Holtzman Spectrum
In episode 19 of The Crafting System, Ness and Eris talk about new awesome 2016 “Ghostbusters.” Ness rewatched 1984 “Ghostbusters” and does not like. (Fangirl Happy Hour summed up her feelings on this pretty well.) Plus Eris goes on a pretty great bee rant.
- Comfort games. Also “Dragon Age: Inquisition” spoilers for “Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts.” Also the name of the “Mass Effect 2” DLC Ness was desperately searching for is “Arrival.” Also Ness almost spoiled Thane’s arc in ME2 and ME3 for Eris but managed not to. That’s friendship, y’all.
- Eris’ first fandom was “Ghostbusters.”
- Tips from 2015 on how to cosplay 2016 Ghostbusters. How to find screen accurate 1984 Ghostbusters.
- The screw you necklace.
- Here, have some patterns that might work for Ghostbusters coveralls: https://kwiksew.mccall.com/k3389. Here’s a discussion with patterns for women’s jumpsuits: http://artisanssquare.com/sg/index.php?topic=10184.0.
- Violet Ramis talks about the new “Ghostbusters.”
- Eris comes through with tutorials on how to knit.
- Watch “10 Things I Hate About You.”