The Crafting System Episode 3: No One Likes Chance Time
In episode 3, Ness is still in blanket stitch hell, and Eris is smug because she got into the “Overwatch” beta. Then they get into the main discussion: intellectual property. It’s more interesting than it sounds. Promise.
They also mention:
- “Cold Magic” and “Black Wolves” by Kate Elliott;
- “A Darker Shade of Magic” by V.E. Schwab;
- Ness’ review of “These Vicious Masks”;
- Their contributions to Can’t Talk’s DIY theme week: “DIY Week Killjoy” and the N7 tutu tutorial;
- The Reddit discussing the end of “Welcome Back Desert Bluffs”;
- The Jayne hat debacle; and
- An Etsy forum thread on intellectual property.
Reach out to us. Email Ness at email@example.com and Eris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter: @craftingsystem. Follow Eris at @erissaid. Follow Ness at @paperbytheton. You can also check out what we’re doing on our Instagram, @craftingsystem. Ness an editor and contributor at Can’t Talk. Eris Esquire runs Law Levels Up.